Welcome to the Gift Shop. We strive to extend your museum experience with time period merchandise by local artisans and to bring you intriguing, high quality treasures in a wide price range. When planning your visit to our site, be sure to allow time to browse the gift shop.
We carry a wonderful assortment of museum souvenir items, books, gifts and children’s toys.
The Fraser Valley is famous for its wide variety of artisans and farmers which is reflected in the shop.
Other locally made products we highlight in the gift shop are:
- Large selection of old fashioned candy, that will transport you right back to your childhood.
- Unique reproductions by Wendy: pen and ink art cards and framed work by local artist Wendy Mould.
- Large selection of locally hand crafted jewellery by various crafty folks.
- Back Porch Coffee offers wonderful blends of coffee that have been roasted in their circa 1919 flame roaster in Agassiz.
- Pies made by Cabin Fever Junction Pie Company… eat in or take one home!
- Cottonwood bark carvings and birdhouses by Don Breckenridge.
- A wide variety of hand quilted items. Very affordable, locally sewn quilts, tea cozies, baby bibs, aprons, and more
- A wide assortment scented candles, stuffed animals and gift items
- Kimmi of Kimmikat Kreative and her delightful artwork. Pen and ink imposed on water colours and/or pencil crayon.
We hope you enjoy your visit to the Kilby Gift Shop, offering you a unique shopping experience with hand-picked local products guaranteed never to be found in the big retail stores. Your support of local artisans gives you added value, knowing you are supporting regional commerce.
For more information regarding our gift shop please inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (604) 796-9576
Interested in consigning? Contact the us at 604-796-9576 or Email: email@example.com
Here is our consignment information:
Your support of local artisans give you added value, knowing you are supporting regional commerce.
Café & Gift Shop Hours
April 3 – May 2 ~ Saturday & Sunday 11 am to 4 pm
May 6 to Sept 6 ~ Thursday to Monday 11 am to 4 pm
Sept 10 – Oct 31 ~ Friday to Sunday 11 am to 4 pm