Kilby Historic Site Season Passes are a terrific deal…
The Kilby Historic Site is operated by the Fraser Heritage Society. Season Passes help the Society to collect, preserve, research and interpret the unique history of the Kilby family and the general store and farm they operated. Educational programming, exhibits, programs for seniors and publications are all part of the Society’s mandate to bring the awareness of the importance of heritage to the public.
Season Pass Benefits:
$22 per Adult or $20 per Senior or $60 Family
- A one year Season’s Pass to the Kilby Historic Site (unlimited visits) including all 19 events Kilby Event Booklet 2017
- Pass Holders are encouraged to serve as volunteers either at the museum or campground.
- 10% discount in the restaurant and on Kilby brand products
- 20% off Royal BC Museum, Yale Historic Site & Historic Hat Creek Ranch
How to become a “Friend of Kilby” and be a Season Pass Card Holder
You can purchase a Season Pass one of three easy ways!
- Please call us: (604) 796-9576
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alternatively, join at Admissions on your next visit to the Kilby Historic Site.
We accept payments by cheque, Visa, Master Card and American Express. We’d love to have you join us!
Corporate and Organizational Memberships:
If you are interested in becoming a Corporate Sponsor please contact us. Supporting your local, non profit, museum is a wonderful way to assist your community, and associate your business, with ours, as we celebrate over 100 years of commerce together. The benefits of endorsing this program allow you to receive special non profit advertising rates while receiving tax deductible benefits.
Kilby Historic Site
215 Kilby Road, Box #55,
Harrison Mills, BC