We invite you to the Kilby Restaurant to relax, and enjoy, our soup and sandwich menu in our quaint home-style cafe, featuring 1920s music and a cozy atmosphere.
Join us every Sunday as we feature a traditional Sunday Roast Beef Dinner for Lunch! The Sunday feature includes Roast beef, Yorkshire pudding home-made gravy and seasonal vegetables for $15.95
- Home-style soup and sandwich menu
- Featuring fresh brewed coffee from the Back Porch, roasted in a circa 1919 flame roaster
- Karla’s Specialteas… natural loose leaf teas of the highest quality!
- Fabulous pies made by Cabin Fever Junction Pie Company. Made locally right here in Harrison Mills with farm fresh fruit.
- Variety of splendid pastries
- Serving ten flavours of hard ice cream from Birchwood Dairy!
- Traditional favourites include ice cream sundaes old fashioned floats!
- The 2016 menu will be uploaded in April until then here is last year’s menu: Booklet Menu 2016 Spring
We invite you to enjoy our old style, ‘made from scratch’ recipes. Come in and try out all your favourites… made the old fashioned way! Call ahead for group reservations or to pre-order your lunch for take-out.
The Kilby Restuarnt and Gift Shop are located in the Orientation Barn at the entrance to Kilby Historic site. Originally the Barn housed work horses until it was destroyed by the 1948 flood. In 1987 it was reconstructed by the Agassiz-Harrison Lions Club, using the original design and techniques, and is now our orientation area.
Your 1920s experience begins as you enter this orientation area, with friendly country hospitality and good old fashioned cooking.
For more information regarding our Kilby Restaurant please inquire at email@example.com or call (604) 796-9576.