Welcome to the Gift Shop. We strive to extend your museum experience with time period merchandise by local artisans and to bring you intriguing, high quality treasures in a wide price range. When planning your visit to our site, be sure to allow time to browse the gift shop.
We carry a wonderful assortment of museum souvenir items, books, gifts and children’s toys.
The Fraser Valley is famous for its wide variety of artisans and farmers which is reflected in the shop. Our Kilby brand jams, jellies and preserves will come back in stock over the coming season. Pre-order your favourite now at 604-796-9576.
Other locally made products we highlight in the gift shop are:
- Uncle Gordie’s toys, hand made from BC maple with environmentally friendly finishes.
- Large selection of old fashioned candy, that will transport you right back to your childhood.
- Unique reproductions by Wendy: pen and ink art cards and framed work by local artist Wendy Mould.
- Large selection of locally hand crafted jewellery by various crafty folks.
- Back Porch Coffee offers wonderful blends of coffee that have been roasted in their circa 1919 flame roaster in Agassiz.
- Karla’s Teas are available in the gift shop.
- Pies made by Cabin Fever Junction Pie Company… eat in or take one home!
- Hand crafted by Bob Kennedy of Agassiz. His work includes pen sets, coasters, and bowls made from various local BC wood.
- Cottonwood bark carvings and birdhouses by Don Breckenridge.
- Intricate scroll saw art by DM Crafts
- Pottery by Linda – a new, local lady from Harrison Mills.
- A wide variety of hand quilted items. Very affordable, locally sewn quilts, tea cozies, baby bibs, aprons, and more
- A wide assortment scented candles, stuffed animals and gift items
- Unique handbags and ladies hats by Gabriele K.
- Kimmi of Kimmikat Kreative and her delightful artwork. Pen and ink imposed on water colours and/or pencil crayon.
We hope you enjoy your visit to the Kilby Gift Shop, offering you a unique shopping experience with hand-picked local products guaranteed never to be found in the big retail stores. Your support of local artisans gives you added value, knowing you are supporting regional commerce.
For more information regarding our gift shop please inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (604) 796-9576
Interested in consigning for the 2017 season? Contact the us at 604-796-9576 or Email: email@example.com
Here is our consignment information for the 2017 season: Consignment Policy 2017
Your support of local artisans give you added value, knowing you are supporting regional commerce.